My NEW book Sex, Jesus, and the Conversations the Church Forgot is almost here (March 6)! And I want to invite YOU to join the book launch team!
My publisher, Baker Books, is allowing me to welcome 250 of YOU onto an exclusive launch team to help us spread the word about the book!
We are going to have so much fun, ya’ll. I can’t wait! Here are the details…
Mo, What’s A Launch Team?
A launch team is a group of readers assembled as an online team that works together through email and a private Facebook group. You are the sounding board and megaphones for the book. You’ll be given specific direction on practical ways you can help this book build momentum, personal guidance from an on-the-ground marketer, and personal interaction with the author—me!
Mo, What’s My Role?
- SHARE the book on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat) or with your team, small group, book club, or organization.
- SHARE about the book on your blog/website.
- REVIEW the book on Amazon, Goodreads and BN.com (it’s easy, fun and we’ll guide you through it).
- GIVE FEEDBACK in our private Facebook group about the book and how it has impacted you!
- TELL EVERYONE you know about the book as many times as you can.
Mo, What’s In It For Me?
- A FREE digital copy of Sex, Jesus, and the Conversations the Church Forgot via NetGalley
- Team members are required to pre-order a copy of the book, and will also receive an early physical copy of the book (US Only, international will only receive the digital copy)
- Access to a private Facebook group
- Access to all of the amazing pre-order bonuses
- A behind-the-scenes look at marketing a book
You ready?! Let’s GO! Click here to apply.
The application process will be open until 11:59 pm Pacific on Friday, January 12, 2018.